Top 10 Reasons to Study Abroad! Check it out!
1. Learn a foreign language.
2. Experience a new culture through becoming a part of a lifestyle different from your own and taking part in local activities unique to the country.
3. It is a great way to boost your resume and set you apart from fellow job applicants, no matter what your field.
4. Develop life-long relationships with people from around the world.
5. Try new foods and learn local recipes to share with friends and family when you get home.
6. Become more independent.
7. Fine tune your navigational skills.
8. Take interesting classes specific to the country in which you are studying.
9. Visit famous landmarks and historic sites.
10. Have the opportunity to live with a local family and experience their way of life.